Riding a motorcycle could be both fun and a nightmare if you`re not prepared. A simple preparation is requiring to experience a great moments outside, riding your motorcycle.
After the motorcycle helmet, the next most important item for me are the motorcycle boots. And the next logical questions, that most beginner ask is “why do I need to wear boots?
- A good pair of motorcycle boots without a doubt will reduce the impact on your feel, legs and ankles in a crash. In most of the motorcycle accidents, riders often felt either left or right and the leg is the first part of your body that touches the ground.
- For those who don`t know, motorcycle produces heat from both the engine and the exhaust pipes. Imagine what will happened if you don`t wear motorcycle boots, but accidentally need to put your foot on the hot pipe.
- In urban areas, bikers very often need to stop in a traffic jams or manoeuvrings into a parking spot, which means they need to keep balance. With good boots you can keep your bike stable.
- Thanks to some motorcycle clubs, more riders are wearing protective gears, because without tem the clubs don`t allow people to join. That`s a good reason!
- Last, but not least, motorcycle boots are looking good on your feet. You can experiment with the different brands, colors etc. to see which one fits your outfit the most.
It`s important to wear motorcycle boots. For me, one of the best brands are Rev`It motorcycle boots and Spyke motorcycle boots.
Leave a Reply