Are you lucky today? This kind of questions, every motorcycle rider need to ask, when he/she is looking for a second-hand part for its motorcycle. Luck and patience are the two constant, which you will need, when you start searching for motorcycle parts.
What are the steps to get the best possible item?
- You need to get a clear idea first, what item you`re looking for. Everything should be very specific in your head, because you will need this in Step 2.
- Most people call suppliers to ask for specific motorcycle parts. When you make that call, prepare in front of you the exact, model, year, engine and even color.
- Sometimes, same part could fit more than 1 model from same brand. Ask, what year was the bike from where the parts are removed from. Mistakes happens all the time.
- The condition of the used bike is also important, because you will get a clear idea, whether the part you`re looking is likely to be damaged.
- Even as a second-hand part, you must ask for your warranty or refund in case you`re not happy the part or it`s the wrong item.
- Check your receipt and check what you been charging for, beside the motorcycle part. Sometimes, dealers put extra money for taxes, shipping, insurance etc.
- At the end, try to get a final payment through credit card. First it`s more safer and second it will provide you with protection, if you run into a problem later.
Leave a Reply